Thursday, February 24, 2022

If I go from being sedentary to doing personal training 3 hours per week, will my body change without diet changes?

Basically the question. I suffered a severe injury last year and have been pretty inactive for a year. Doing personal training 3xs/week, 1 hour each time, and realize how weak I am. Wondering if or how much my body will change (weight loss or body recomp) without changing my diet, and what the timeline might be? I plan to improve my diet later but have a lot on my plate now and trying to get 1 routine established at a time, not change a bunch of stuff at once. I do go on a leisurely daily walk with my small dog but I wouldn’t call that exercise lol

submitted by /u/Miserable_Painting12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZNrLIsV

No comments:

Post a Comment