Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Fitness classes/programs for obese people

I’m looking for a supportive community and a fitness program for someone like me who’s obese and relatively unskilled. Honestly, I’m very self-conscious, sensitive, and insecure due to childhood bullying. I took a weight loss boot camp a few years ago, and the instructor kept singling me out. I’ve been scared of joining any fitness classes ever since. I wouldn’t say I’m a beginner. I’ve lost 40 lbs on my own through cardio and have the endurance to jog 10 miles nonstop, I’m plateauing terribly and I’m looking for other ways to build my body. I’m very interested in CrossFit, boxing, weight lifting, but I’m just wondering what the culture is like especially for a bigger girl like me. I have a terrible fear of feeling out place or being singled out.

submitted by /u/nl236
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ioxflnu

No comments:

Post a Comment