Wednesday, February 16, 2022

I feel so helpless

Yes, i just feel so helpless rn. I’m on my weight loss journey since march 2021! But still all i could loose is 9kgs. From 113kg to 104kg. Thats all! I don’t actually follow a diet just do portion control but since jan 2022, I started my diet, all was well the first week and i lost 5cm off my waist, but the next week tilll now, I haven’t lost a single cm and also gained 1kg DESPITE GYMMING AND DIETING. I’m crying and feeling so helpless like what am I doing wrong here. The diet is not at all fad or fruits/water diet. A proper gym training diet! Still I’m failing. I actually planned to be skinny and lose 20kg by my birthday which is 30 April but all that hope is gone. I just will starve myse to death or just eat myself to death at this point

submitted by /u/No-Possession-6568
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aLv40dY

No comments:

Post a Comment