Sunday, February 13, 2022

This isn’t an ED anonymous or support sub.

I’ve lost count of the amount of posts I’ve seen in this sub the past few weeks of people openly asking for weight loss tips with stats that are already at the lowest point of a healthy bmi or even underweight. Is there some way to vet these kinds of posts and keep them off of here? I don’t even know if these people are trolling or not but I’m so fed up of clicking into posts that are innocently titled ‘stuck at a plateau’ or ‘advice for how many calories I need to lose weight’ and the person posting will tell you they’re 5’6 and 109 pounds or something equally concerning.

Also side note: this might not be fair because there is no specific age restrictions on this sub, but I’m so bored of the constant posts from teenagers asking us if it’s okay for them to eat one apple a day and run up 15 flights of stairs to lose weight. Honestly I’m sick of the teen posts in general, it makes me uncomfortable to see 14 and 15 year olds on here point blank.

submitted by /u/Ok_Buy_4218
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ru83YNx

No comments:

Post a Comment