Sunday, February 27, 2022

I’ve gained 20lbs after new relationship - break up and my 70lb weight loss has gone to 50lbs.

I feel so discouraged. I’m 19, started going to university. I go to the gym about 5 days a week, deadlifting, benching and squatting- while nine yards, with a plan from an old coach as well. What i’m trying to say is the exercise part is okay. I’m 180lbs, 5’1 and a girl.

I have my calories set at 1850 right now. I get 10k steps in almost everyday because i have to walk everywhere, and then am at the gym for 1-2 hours. The problem is, I keep going over my calorie limit, and my weight is just staying there. I’m so frustrated. At my smallest, maybe 6 months ago, i was at 160.

I stopped counting calories because i got so restrictive, i was at around 1500 a day :( (with lifting 2-3 times a week) I stopped counting a year ago. I’m frustrated because i maintained 160 for a while without counting, and now i’m trying to count again and i can’t go a day without eating at least 2000. Any advice? I’ve been feeling so fat and icky, it’s made me SO depressed, i even picked up old habits.

submitted by /u/Festivearea2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tuvpBLg

No comments:

Post a Comment