Friday, February 11, 2022

You Always Hear Weight Loss Should Be a Lifestyle Change

I understand the sentiment there - that you must create sustainable habits if you want to see weight loss last. That frame of thinking doesn’t always help me stick to things though. My goal is to eat 1500 calories a day (appropriate deficit for my height/ weight). But when I frame things in “this is a lifestyle change” I find myself busting through my calories much more frequently. I almost feel like there DOES need to be a significant period of time where I’m strict on myself. Otherwise I find it difficult to say no to temptations when I remind myself “it’s ok to eat this/it’s a slow lifestyle change/there’s no bad foods/this can be part of a healthy diet”

What are your thoughts on the topic?

submitted by /u/bridgebuilderlives
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EtA5mlS

No comments:

Post a Comment