Friday, February 25, 2022

When is the “lose weight slowly” phase. I feel like I started very large (max weight for me at 170 pounds) so I figured I’d lose it fast. My coworker who is larger than me would lose 6-7 pounds in few weeks. Mine has been slow. Is that normal?

I realized I might be unfairly harsh with myself. I’ve lost 5-7 pounds in a few months (while building muscle so likely more fat loss). But disappointed it’s not as big of a loss as others. I realize that at like 120 pounds, losing 1 pound takes a long time. But where’s the cut off? At 160s pound is it slow? 150?140? Should I cut down my expectations? What’s a reasonable weight loss rate (while building muscle) in this weight category.

Would appreciate others experience :)

submitted by /u/sprinkles111
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/M4vTcBr

No comments:

Post a Comment