Saturday, February 12, 2022

I lost 14 lbs in 2 weeks!

I've been half-assing weight loss since the middle of January. I got scared when I saw that my 5' 2.5" self was 176 lbs, the biggest I'd ever been including 4 pregnancies (1 of which resulted in a 10 lb newborn)! I was only doing reduced calories at that point, limiting myself to 1500/day.

However, 3 weeks ago I looked into fitness YouTubers and found Chloe Ting. I did 1 week of workouts, then found that if I joined a challenge I could have a workout schedule for 28 days, so I committed to that.

I'm 13 days into a 28 day challenge. After committing to the schedule for 1 week, I got weighed at the doctor's and had lost 5 lbs.

Today, 13 days in, I weighed myself again and have lost 14 lbs! I'm so happy! My goal weight is 130, so I'm 1/3 of the way there!

Once this challenge is over, I'll restart it and keep going!

submitted by /u/JaneAustinAstronaut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0HrouAa

No comments:

Post a Comment