Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Why am I so hard on myself with weight loss?

SW: 201 CW: 183 GW: 160-170? (28 Male, 6’)

I weighed 201lbs until last November after struggling to move from that number for a long time. Since then I’ve been losing 1-2 pounds per week. The last 5 days my weight was 182.8, 182.4, 182.0, 181.2 and today 183.

By all means I should be proud of my progress but I can’t help but feel mad at myself for going up 1.8lbs.

And that could be anything. I ate healthy yesterday on my rest day. I went hard on Monday in the gym and snowboarding for the first time to exercise new muscles. I also increased the weights on almost every excersize I do at the gym in the last week. That weight difference could very well be a combo of more muscle and sleight water retention from not having my 3L of water and sweating yesterday.

I don’t get why I am so hard on myself on days like today. I am doing great but can’t help but focus on the negatives.

Also to anyone saying my CW should be my GW - I still have a small pot belly and arm fat that should be gone by the 160 mark.

submitted by /u/oh_fuck_ya_bud
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZtVUKq2

No comments:

Post a Comment