Friday, February 18, 2022

My first 10lb down and some significant nsv too!!

At the start of febuary I made a choice to not be a stay at home spouse and to enlist (more money to spoil my dog and project cars) I started counting calories not to start a deficit but to see where i was at, i had been eating over 1500 in one meal!!! I started intermitten fasting and was suprised at how easy it was for my lifestyle! I dont see the weight loss yet but... I ran my fastest 10 minutes (0.83 of a mile!) No longer out of breath walking my dog I wore a skirt out for the first time!

10lb isnt a lot (i need to lose about 50 for basic) but i already feel the change and im now kicking myself for letting myself get obese.

Thank you guys for the amazing advice here! Best of luck with your journeys!!

submitted by /u/Negative-Butterfly65
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/G48AYdk

No comments:

Post a Comment