Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Not losing, what can I do differently?

30F, current weight 195

I’ve always struggled with losing and keeping weight off. Obesity runs heavily in my family. I have hypothyroidism. Doing OMAD is one of the few things that consistently causes weight loss. I’ve recently started being very active and I want to be able to gain muscle.

For the past 3 weeks I’ve been going on walks and hitting 15k+ steps almost every day and training in martial arts 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day. I’ve been tracking what I eat and have been in 1K+ calorie deficit daily. I try to eat clean, I do drink protein shakes to help keep my protein intake up. I’ve lost nothing, and have actually gone up a couple lbs. could this be from muscle gain/inflammation or am I doing something that’s preventing losing fat? I know it’s early and this will take time, I’ve been through this many times before. I just want immediately make a change if I’m doing something wrong. I would greatly appreciate any pointers.

A typical day looks like:

145g carbs 86g fat 98g protein

submitted by /u/landsharkmaligator
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8E4p1gq

No comments:

Post a Comment