Saturday, March 26, 2022

1 full year without un-needed sugars. 60+lbs down.

I would like to preface this by telling everyone I wrote this in a rush, so sorry for my grammar mistakes!

Hi yall, It has been a while since I last posted, but wanted to update everyone on my weight loss journey. I will get right to it and say I am currently sitting at 207lbs instead of the 274lbs I was during last March. my physical appearance has changed so much and I am so happy that I started this life improvement journey. I have been very lucky through this entire journey as my family has been very supportive of my choice in losing weight. I have as of March 25th, 2022 have gone a full calendar year without none necessary sugar. This means I had cut all sweets of every kind. No candy, sweet desserts, etc. I have been very lucky to get over the cravings in the first few months and be able to hold so strongly after all this time. The only thing I really fell back on after 8 months of cutting soda was I now drink a sugar-free calorie-free soda every blue moon. One of the MANY things I noted on this journey is that my weight loss was that I blasted off like a rocket when losing weight in the beginning but eventually I hit a plateau that caused me not to lose weight for over 2 months. around month 9 I started to not lose weight as quickly as I did when I first began. I realized this was natural and over the next 3 I had lost slowly but surely another 10lbs. It was very discouraging at first, but after looking at this sub and how other people were going through the same thing I realized I was not alone. Every time I would get nervous or think something in my weight-loss journey was going wrong I would come and lurk here for a little bit and eventually find the right information that I needed. Just seeing how this community was here with all the information that it holds really did help me change my life.

Since summer is starting back after that harsh winter (which was colder than I remembered due to losing the 60+lbs of blubber I was carrying around) I am finally going to start going to a full-time gym instead of just using whatever I can find here at my home. I am also going to start following a set meal plan instead of just waking up and making stir fry for the thousandth time. I just wanted to let you guys know that I have not failed my promise to myself and I believe that if I can do it then most people can. Last bit of advice and motivation I will tell you now that the hardest step is the first. If you have trouble going for a walk getting the motivation for that first step will make you do that walk. Getting out with all your gear and headphones on will make you see you have come too far to turn back now. It is not a race it is a challenge that you have put on yourself to do better. Just one foot in front of the other my friends and take that first step. My final note and the best advice I can give to anyone trying to do the same thing as I did is pick your head up and look at yourself in the mirror. Take a deep long look and ask yourself "Is this the person I imagine myself to be? Is this the person I want to be seen as from the point of view of the rest of the world?" if it is? Then you are good! If not? well, get to it bud because you are about to change your life to what you want it to be.

Sincerely your favorite swallow bore coconut,

The_Migrated_Coconut

submitted by /u/The_Migrated_Coconut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CDHcb2w

No comments:

Post a Comment