Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Not losing enough weight in the past 2 months.

Hi guys,

I’ve started my weight loss journey beginning of February. Since then I’ve only lost about ~6 lbs.

I’ve been eating around 1300 calories a day and do weight training HIIT workouts 4-5 times a week. I’m also been doing 18-6 intermittent fasting.

I’ve been very consistent with it, maybe had like 1 or 2 bad days where I ate over 1300 calories.

So I don’t really understand why I’m not losing more weight. Given all of this I should losing around 1.5-2 lbs a week, but sometimes my weight doesn’t even budge in a whole week.

I thought that I was counting my calories wrong or something so I stayed under 1300, so if there are some discrepancies that would make up for it.

I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong, and what I should change. I’m gonna keep going because I’m committed to this, but it just seems like I’m doing something wrong. Any advice?

submitted by /u/kindaokayfornow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PZscH26

No comments:

Post a Comment