Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Plateau For 3 months, Help Or Advice??

M/17-6'5-319lbs. Been in a plateau for the last 3 months. Cannot fall below 310 Along with getting weaker in the gym. I started my weight loss journey last April and since dropped 64lbs. Started with just 4 day a week weight lifting and some morning walking. September comes around i join football, down to about 330 at this point. calories in/out are being tracked through tdee calculators and my fitbit(i don't think it was accurate, saying i was burning close to 7k cals a day between 2 hour practices and morning workouts). After basketball comes around in January, down to about 315 at this time. Since January I've struggled getting out of this. I've been consistent and patient to the best of my abilities. My maintenance is between 3.6-3.9k Cals according to different calculators and my fitbit currently has me burning about 4900 cals a day. again not sure how accurate. I walk about 10k steps a day and i weight train after school. These sessions last 45min to a hour and a half with high intensity. i prep my meals and currently eating 3200 cals a day. This hasnt always been the case, i tried eating maintenance for a 2 weeks and then go into a hard deficit for me which is 2000 calories and i was still stagnet. Any advice or literally anything to help me would be much appreciated, any questions are welcome. Thanks.

submitted by /u/jayl0047
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TZ98bAq

No comments:

Post a Comment