Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Is 6+ lbs a week normal?

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster.

24 F 5’3 SW: 216 CW: 204 GW: 120

On March 17th I decided to start my weight loss journey.

The first week I completely cut out soda and sweet drinks - just water or sparkling water. I also started IF doing 16:8, then 20:4, and I felt comfortable enough to add in OMAD.

On Sunday, I weighed in at 211.

This second week I’ve added 2 mile walk/jogs every morning combined with a body specific workout routine. For example, Monday is upper body and Tuesday is lower body… etc. I rest on Sundays. These aren’t gym workouts (although I’d love to start going to the gym next week). I just follow along on YouTube.

I’ve also switched my diet to Keto.

I try to eat as much protein before I get full because at this point I can barely eat anything after 1000 calories. Sometimes I only consume 800. I average about 70oz of water a day.

When I weighed in on Monday morning I was 205.5 lbs. This morning was 204.6

Is this normal on keto or am I doing too much? Thats almost 6.5 lbs.

I feel amazing and I energized but I don’t want to ruin my body.

Thanks for your time!

submitted by /u/Ok-Cupcake4593
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/liTVP7W

No comments:

Post a Comment