Thursday, March 31, 2022

Any weight loss/accountability discord servers?

I'm 26f, I've lost 105 lbs and I still got about 65 lbs more to go. I am having a hard time getting back on track and would love having a community where we can talk daily and with people who get it. I do low carb and IF if that helps.

Also I am going through a rough patch in general rn with recently facing unemployment and health issues.. So I feel like me being off track this month was just me falling into my old habits of eating to cope with my sad emotions which sucks. I really wish this was all easy for me like weight maintenence and not eating my emotions. I can tell I'm just going through a little bump in the road in terms of weight loss and mental health so I really wanna change my gears and get back on track. I've come too far to go, back now.

submitted by /u/Icecream786
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EnLUpFO

No comments:

Post a Comment