Saturday, March 12, 2022

Advantages and disadvantages of losing weight quickly and slowly?

Hello everyone,

I'm a 22-year old female, I come from England. I'm 23 stone 13 pounds and 5 foot 9.5 inches tall. I'm feeling really disappointed within myself because since January 1st 2022, I was about 24 stone 4 pounds. I haven't lost as much weight as I would have of liked to. I'm feeling really disappointed with myself as I know I could lose a lot more weight than this. At my highest weight I was 25 stone, this was back in 2021 (can't remember which month).

I've lost a lot of weight before, so I know I can lose weight, but for some reason it's not coming off now?! I'm going for walks nearly everyday, I've cut down all fast food and food delivery services, and I'm trying to drink more water. I'm not counting calories because I feel like it leads me to binge and eat more.

I'm just so sick and tired of being morbidly obese, but I'm not losing anything. I feel tired all the time which I think is to do with being morbidly obese. I also have some mental health issues which I'm currently getting treatment for. However, I feel so much pressure at the moment as my family are going away in August for a holiday. There will be a lot of theme park rides and I know I won't be able to fit in them unless I've lost weight. I need to ideally be 17 stone by August. I'm thinking of eating about less than 800 calories a day to prompt fast weight loss. I know when I have the hungry feeling that I'm possibly losing weight. I then starve myself further until the morning. And I'm weighing myself every single day just hoping I've lost a few pounds. I'm also drinking about 3 cans a day of Coke Zero so I don't get hungry until the morning. At night, when I'm sleeping, I am literally starving, but I don't eat because that would be bad for the morning weigh-in.

Should I join the gym and have 3 meals a day instead? I want to lose weight quickly and stop feeling so low in life.

submitted by /u/Beating-Hearts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/POqn9o8

No comments:

Post a Comment