Saturday, March 26, 2022

obese ----> casual runner?

I'm getting my mental health in check and things seem hopeful and "easier" now. I'm ready to do this. I know weight loss doesn't start in the gym but once I get a job again I will be able to get a gym membership and I want to be able to make it a habit/start running. now I know I would have to take things slowly, but to what extent? I know my body must be in some sort of shock right now from all the weight perhaps or maybe it's just used to it. I'm not sure, but I know it's not good.

however, I wanted to get an idea of a rough plan that I can make in regards to exercise. so as I have start walking first, then jogging, then running. as that applies to all aspects of life.

however if you started where I was, what was your experience like going from not so healthy to someone that's a bit healthier? what did you learn? what would you have done differently?

I went to the store yesterday and got some running shoes and clothes, so I'm ready. I really am ready. it's just a matter of going now.

my stats are:

F/22/5'2

hw: 200 lbs sw: 191 lbs cw: 191 lbs cw: 120 lbs (truly I want to get rid of this stomach I've had since at least the second grade/as long as I can remember. body issues. therapy helps)

thanks.

submitted by /u/steakoutwhoa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KTdIPGB

No comments:

Post a Comment