Monday, March 21, 2022

Daily cardio for a sustainable lifestyle ?

I know long term exercise is a major component for weight loss, but I’m kind of confused on this one.

I love trying new foods, but at the same time I want to be able to remain pretty lean. The thing with weightlifting is that it doesn’t burn enough calories for me to justify sticking to it long term. I’m gravitating towards year round cardio to be able to maintain an acceptable body fat percentage while still enjoying the novelties of life without accumulating an excessive amount of body fat. I know people say that muscle burns calories at rest, but I’m pretty sure it’s not enough to be able to justify like say a random off plan meal. Are there any runners/bodybuilders here who can attest to this dilemma? Like, I wanna be able to eat my childhood foods like peanut butter and regular toast and the occasional junk food meal without completely derailing my goals… so is running the answer here? I love bodybuilding but not enough for me to justify eating Greek yogurt and egg whites and stuff like that all the time. I love bagels and carbs. Runners, let me know if you’ve made the switch, and how it has changed your day to day life!

submitted by /u/orphee99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mT7KsFq

No comments:

Post a Comment