Thursday, March 10, 2022

Has anyone experienced burning sensations in their legs/feet during a period of weight loss?

Went from 230-190 by a strict regimented plan over 4 months, 16/8 IF, very low carb/hybrid keto diet with exercise. But in the past 4-5 weeks, some rather unusual burning/hot feeling started at the bottom of my feet and seems to be randomly in my legs/butt area. Never felt anything like this. no pain at all. Recently had bloodwork done, and pretty much everything was normal. I had a lower ranged pre-albunim, and RDW% was lower than the normal range. Doctor told me to eat more, workout less - and that has seemed to help with energy levels - was more than likely too restrictive with calories - but all vitamin levels/etc all checked out to be normal (altho my HDL is too low as well). This also seems to be much worse while I'm at work, oddly enough.

submitted by /u/MoneySlush
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mFoX8k2

No comments:

Post a Comment