Sunday, March 27, 2022

Weight loss and dating

How do people feel when dating whilst on their journey? Has anyone else felt like they will be instantly rejected when someone sees you topless?

Some context, I’m a early 30s gay man who was with my husband for nearly 10 years before he left for someone else. When we met I was 12 stone and in my early 20s by the end of our relationship had ballooned to over 19 stone and my 20s were behind me. I finally decided enough was enough last year and I’ve gone from 122kg to 105kg. I’m feeling happy with myself and was thinking maybe it would be nice to put myself out there again.

The problem is when I talk to guys (only online at the moment) I feel like anyone who shows me the slightest bit of interest must be pretending or maybe I take a good face picture and the minute they see me without a top they will be repulsed by my body. This in turn leads me to feel crappy about myself and go back towards food. Has anyone else struggled with this and if so how did you get through it?

submitted by /u/National_Sorbet961
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WOkrEKC

No comments:

Post a Comment