Saturday, March 19, 2022

Am I Doing Good On My Journey???

I started in August of 2021 at about 230lbs and the last time I stepped on a scale I was in February and I was at 217lbs, is 13lbs in 6 months good??? Im a 22 year old, 6’1 male, with a slight disability, but my goal weight is between like 175-185, I don’t really know what’s a good weight for me but that seems ideal…I sorta slipped up the first few months and would keep overeating or drinking a lot of soda, but now I’ve cut sodas out, only drinking water, homemade lemonade with not a lot of sugar or with honey, smoothies, or other 100% fruit juices, and I only eat portion sizes now using like a meal prep style plate and meal so I won’t be tempted to go get seconds or anything. Any advice, help, or whatever is appreciated.

Also one last question, I heard sea moss is good for weight loss and was wondering if anyone tried it??

Edit: I forgot to mention I typically do between 15-60 mintute workouts at least 3 days a week

submitted by /u/No_Hour2401
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/D5HZj4e

No comments:

Post a Comment