Saturday, March 12, 2022

I’m a college student who started a weight loss journey 1 1/2 months ago. I’ve only gained. Help.

Hi all,

So I’m a (20F) and a month and a half ago I’ve started my weight loss journey. I started at 214 pounds and have been meal prepping at least lunch or dinner for the entire week, drink protein shakes in the morning for breakfast, and leave the other meal to my dining hall and try my best to eat mindfully. I also go to the gym and always do cardio and cycle between doing arm workouts, core, and legs. I try to go to the gym at least 5 days out of the week going for at least an hour.

I’m also a type 1 diabetic and have noticed a change in my blood sugar.

So far, I’m now 216.8. So I’ve gained. It’s really discouraging. I started 2022 off with the mindset of that I need to take care of my body better which meant losing some weight. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. In some senses, I feel like and it looks like I’ve lost some weight, but other times I don’t see it. I’ve also noticed my breast getting bigger for some reason (chest workouts?). On the bright side, I’ve been able to increase the weight capacity by at least 20/30 pounds then I started out with.

Any tips? I wish I could meal prep more but I live on campus and I’m on a tight budget. My gym is also extremely limited on equipment. I know I won’t see results right away, but gaining is so discouraging and I feel like I’m doing something wrong.

submitted by /u/pokegirl395
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/U7YhxSO

No comments:

Post a Comment