Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Want to lose that last 20lbs/9KG's

Hi All,

Looking for some help in regards of my weight loss

At the moment I'm 5'7 and weighing in at 81.6 KGs/180lbs, and I'm aiming to get to 160lbs/73KGs

I'm currently doing 3 Muay Thai lessons a week and one Ji Jitsu lesson and 2 days of light resistance training on the side so roughly 4+ hours of exercise

I just wanted advice in regards of how to diet and what important things do I need to implement as I've finally caved in and had to admit to myself you can't outrun a bad diet.

I know they say you should pace your weight loss but I really want to reach my goal in 16 weeks

Any advice would be appreciated from.this amazing community regarding what I can do.

submitted by /u/renegadephoenix1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1I6CGEa

No comments:

Post a Comment