Sunday, March 20, 2022

50 lbs gone!!?

I'm so proud of myself!

Simple CICO starting Dec 2020, then added exercise that May - an hour of vinyasa yoga a few days a week. It started more or less as a hobby but when I experienced a death in the family, it became a really important coping mechanism for me. My weight loss has tapered quite a bit in the last couple few months, but I have still been shrinking as I have been converting fat to muscle mass. I can do a headstand now!

The real clincher was that just before I started to lose weight, I started an antidepressant that worked. With a clearer head and a touch more energy, I was finally able to take this on.

I would still like to lose another 10 or so pounds, but I wouldn't be upset if I stayed here as long as I stayed strong while doing it. The number is not as important to me anymore.

Before & after pics: https://imgur.com/a/TbWyhWk

submitted by /u/uh-oh_oh-no
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ik67rZ1

No comments:

Post a Comment