Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Birthday and weight loss

So it’s my birthday today and I had an appointment with my nutritionist/food therapist (they’re the same person she specializes in both).

Today I hit 239.5 my starting weight was 276.3. I’ve been doing so well with this and my BMI (which I know isn’t a super accurate number) has gone from 48.16% to 41.76%.

I’m proud of myself and this was good news to get on my birthday. I don’t know how I would have felt if I didn’t see more gains but my pants are fitting better my bras are getting too big (yeah I know I need new ones I need to get a tape measure first and figure out what size I need).

But I’m in the 230s now and am progressing still. In the 6 weeks since I last saw her I’ve lost another 8lbs. And a total loss of just south of 40 lbs

submitted by /u/Dndfanaticgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fsJWPDB

No comments:

Post a Comment