Friday, March 11, 2022

Anyone else guilty of waiting for the “right time” to start a diet/workout?

Pretty much as the title says. I was curious if anyone else is like me and waits until like the beginning of a week or month to have a “fresh start” into trying a new routine.

I’ve been struggling with weight loss my whole life and noticed I do this frequently and really hate it lol. I know this habit is mainly built on excuses and laziness but also from me always feeling like I need to have the perfect plan in place before starting a new lifestyle.

I’m tired of just sitting around and planning things. I feel like I plan for dieting / working out more than I actually do it. Even when I was in school, the hardest thing for me was just starting my work. Once I got going, it was a lot easier from there.

My idea is maybe if I just force myself to get into the habit of working out and eating healthier I can then work out a plan suited for myself as I go?

Was wondering if anyone has gone through this overthinking struggle and successfully broke out of it & built a good lifestyle for themselves? Any tips are appreciated :)

submitted by /u/Joshe47
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RbdluCU

No comments:

Post a Comment