Saturday, March 26, 2022

I'm 5'7 154lbs, & Trying to Lose 20lbs. After 2 weeks, I am still UNABLE To Lose Weight! WTF is going on?!(Male)

Currently 29 years old. Before the pandemic and pretty much most of my life , I was 135 lbs at 5'7. My face was much skinnier, and my gut was slimmer. During the pandemic, I gained so much weight from being lazy and eating lots of junk food + not keeping fit, that I gained a lot of weight. To put things into perspective, in Summer of 2021, I was 165lbs. Face was fatter, clothes didn't fit me anymore, my gut was big.

Late last year, I started walking for 30 min everyday. Along with keeping track of calories, lowering calorie count, cutting fast food, not drinking any juice/soda etc. The pounds went away gradually. From Late February-March, I had an episode of where I lost a dramatic amount of weight and lost my appetite(mental health issues). I went from 160 lbs-154lbs. in that time range

However, for the past two weeks, I have been unable to lose anymore weight! I am still stuck at 154 lbs! Ive been eating at 1500-1600 calories and it feels like hell.

My target goal is to go back to my original weight pre pandemic, which was 135 LBS. Yet I've capped in terms of weight loss. And while I look slimmer, it's not enough. I was way more attractive in my early-mid 20's, compared to being in my late 20's. So I want my face to slim down, fat in my stomach to go away, and to be back to my original weight. i was told that losing weight is mostly diet and I've lowered my calorie intake and cut off junk food,bread, sweets, but still cap in weight

TLDR:

-Originally 135 lbs for most of my life.

-Managed to go up to 165 lbs

-Began counting calories, lowering calorie count, walking for 30 min everyday

-Episode of mine had me lose weight up until being 154 lbs

-For the past two weeks, I have been unable to lose more weight. Need help on what to do next

submitted by /u/Dumbquestion0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NSTRs3

No comments:

Post a Comment