Monday, March 14, 2022

Has anyone had any luck with reformer Pilates? Worth the price?

F/23/ CW 138/ SW 115

I’m going into month two of my lifestyle change/ weight loss journey. I’ve been eating in a deficit as well as walking at least 10K steps per day and doing at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. I’m also one week away from finished couch to 5k! (Very proud that I can run for 25 minutes now without stopping!)

However, I know how important body weight/ weight exercises are. I’ve been doing pretty much exclusively cardio since it’s really the only form of exercise that doesn’t feel like torture to me. I’ve done weights, body weights through different apps and YouTube even, gym classes, all of it. I’ve NEVER enjoyed any of it.

I know you have to somewhat enjoy what you do for it to be sustainable. I’ve wanted to do reformer Pilates for a year now but never pulled the trigger. Yesterday I did my first class and now I really want to do it!

The only problem is it is INSANELY expensive. Has anyone had good results with this form of movement? Has it been worth it?

submitted by /u/Memville18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7qocaCp

No comments:

Post a Comment