Friday, March 25, 2022

Great EASY Low Calorie Dishes! I'm sharing a few, but also looking for ideas!

I'm down to 180 from 290, and I'm slowly quitting my diet and transitioning into maintenance. During this weight loss I've come across foods that are easy to keep coming back too, and that are low calorie. Wanted to share, and see if anyone else had anything they like. I'm looking to focus on low-calorie not healthy, although most of the items I listed are also healthy.

  • Fries - 1 Large Potato cut into fry shapes. Soaked in Vinegar for 2-4 hours, tosses with Cajun Seasoning, Pepper and Salt (No oils) and thrown in the air Frier. I also mix this with a low calorie sauce I make using 0 Calorie Keto Ketchup and Horse Radish. 200 Calorie
  • Butternut Squash - I love Butternut squash, and I don't really add anything to it. I throw it in the over for a few hours. Then I put it on the stovetop and mix with 1/4 cup of fat free vanilla almond milk. I do season with Salt and Pepper. 100 Calorie per Cup
  • Mixed Carrots, Peas and Corn - I could eat this all day, and I'm not one to gravitate to vegetables. And one of the easiest to prepare. I'm sure others could make this better using fresh ingredients, but I just take 3 cans of peas/carrots and 3 cans of corn, toss it with pepper and throw that in a container which lasts me the whole weak. 150 Calorie per Cup
  • Fat Free Bean Burrito - Spinage Tortilla, Fat Free Beans, Lettus, Salsa, Siracha and Hot sauce makes a great main dish! 250 Calorie
  • Soup - I know this is simple, but I need to remind myself how efficient soup is. I aim for light Progresso chicken noodle, but it's easy to find low calorie soups. They taste great, and keep you full! 150 Calorie
submitted by /u/cdeveringham
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GS4vWM

No comments:

Post a Comment