Thursday, March 24, 2022

Where do you all find your recipes?

I search for recipes on Skinny Taste sometimes, but I'm looking for some fresh new recipes. Where do you all have the most success with finding a wide variety of delicious recipes that aren't super high in calories?

While you're here, feel free to drop your favorite one-pot, meal prep, or casserole meal staples that have been tasty and effective on your weight loss journey!

One recent one I've been really into is Skinny Taste's "cheeseburger casserole". I have been making it with veggie meat, Banza chickpea noodles, and full fat cheddar. The recipe says it's 9 servings but I usually divide it into 6 servings and it's about 400 calories and 30g of protein.

submitted by /u/Suspicious_gremlin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QgWmu7d

No comments:

Post a Comment