Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Getting back on the horse!

(Apologies if the flair is incorrect) So around March of last year, I posted on here as a 15 year old girl who weighed 85 kilos with the goal to lose 20. It was a complete pipe dream for me, I'd tried and failed at various weight loss efforts and had little hope that it would work this time. But I installed Cronometer and I weighed myself every day and months later I finally weighed in at 65 kilos. This community encouraged me and spurred me on to reach my end goal, and I did! But then Christmas rolled around, and my family convinced me to do away with the calorie counting. I figured I knew how much to eat now, that maintaining would be easy... I was very wrong.

So flash forward to now, I'm 16 FtM, 5'7" and about 71 kilograms. My GW this time around is 60kg, but also a healthy maintenance plan to keep me sticking to that weight. I'm going to be posting daily on the threads on here to stay accountable. If anyone gas any advice on maintaining once I get to my goal weight, feel free to chip in! It's good to be back, even if I have another difficult road ahead of me lol.

submitted by /u/TheMadPangolin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/H9kvBTo

No comments:

Post a Comment