Monday, March 14, 2022

significant weight loss but i look and feel fatter

In december after several years of trying i found a diet that worked for me (basically intermittent fasting) and when combined with my normal exercise routine its been great. I've lost 42lbs, dropped 2 shirt sizes, and 6 inches off my waist. Big wins there. The thing is though i feel and look fatter mainly with my stomach. I feel like it juts out further and looks bloated and awful and i hate it. I also have noticed my upper arms being more squishy and i have a very bad double chin that wasnt there before. I can shrug off some of it as ive worked on my posture and i had pretty bad nerd neck before but the other stuff is bothering me.

Honestly i'm really confused and dont know if im crazy or this is just part of the process or if im doing something wrong here.

submitted by /u/Tony00237
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/x9ATZNX

No comments:

Post a Comment