Thursday, March 24, 2022

What weight did you start to look 'good'?

Started my weightloss journey at around 340. I don't know for sure because I never weighed myself when I was half-assing the beginning of my journey... but when I finally did weigh myself I was at 328.

It's been 3 months since I first weighed myself and now I'm down to 263. I'm a 6' tall male. Obviously at 328 I looked pretty rough. I did not carry the weight well as I work an office job so the majority of it is in the stomach.

After dropping 65lbs I definitely notice some face gains and everything fit better... but when I look in the mirror in my eyes I look like I only lost like 10% of my mass. I still have a pretty big belly, and I still feel 'big'.

The weight loss goal I set for myself was 200lbs. And I've been thinking about how I already lost 65lbsb and I'm not seeing that much of a change in my eyes, and what if I lose this next 63lbs and I still look... fat.

And let me just say I'm not expecting to look 'great' right now. I'm still technically like 83lbs overweight, but I guess I'm still waiting for that turning point where I'm not just obese looking and more of 'oh he's just chubby'.

So my question for you all is, when did you notice that shift happen for you? What weight did you hit where you realized... ok now I'm starting to look good and your features start showing up (jawline, no more double chin, etc).

submitted by /u/dankgreentea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RQM0hsa

No comments:

Post a Comment