Friday, March 25, 2022

sometimes I wish, I would be taller :D

Anybody feels the same now and then?

I am 5'6/168cm (and 155ish lbs/70-71kg), so I am of course not super tiny. But sometimes I dream of being a little taller just because the calorie budget would be bigger without more exercising. As a taller person I could just simply eat more, without gaining wait. A dream.

This is of course meant to be a little funny. I absolutley don't want to say with this post, that the weight loss journey of taller people is easier. Also sorry for grammar mistakes, my mothertongue is German.

In the long run I want to gain a little more muscle to bring the budget up, so yeah I know, there is a solution for this. But being born a little taller would just be nice in this case :D

submitted by /u/procrastination789
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R1XEMHT

No comments:

Post a Comment