Sunday, March 27, 2022

(25/5'6"/M) I've lost 60 pounds in the past 10 months (138lbs currently). Having trouble getting rid of the last of my belly fat.

My weight loss has come to a bit of a plateau, and has become painstaking slow. I eat 1450-1500 calories daily since I'm a smaller guy and don't really need that much. These meals are all healthy, home cooked, and very limited sugar. I've cut out most processed food, and rarely drink soda anymore. I do cardio in the form of a rowing machine 6 days a week, and I started weight training more seriously 6 weeks ago. I've been making sure to eat enough protein, but since I'm in a calories deficit I should just be maintaining the muscle I already have.

I know I've come a long way, but feeling a bit discouraged recently. I have a vacation coming up 2 months. My goal for the last 10 months was to get fit for my next vacation (vanity, I know), and my deadline is coming up mid-june.

I guess my question is, does anyone have any advice on shedding those last 10ish pounds of belly fat?

submitted by /u/FurryNavel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rxe7BKj

No comments:

Post a Comment