Wednesday, March 9, 2022

I’ve lost 10 lbs!

I recently got just dance 2022 for the switch and I LOVE it! I can’t calorie count because my adhd brain hates it, so I just cut out snacking and lunch. Started using day blocking as a way to manage my time better and get more done.

It’s been a little over a week since I started doing any of this consistently. And I’m already feeling better! Let my toddler pick the songs I dance to, and most of the ones he picked were so high energy and nearly killed my lungs, but I feel so much better physically afterward.

I’m just glad I found an exercise I love and have FINALLY made progress! I’ve been trying to start my weight loss journey for years now.

submitted by /u/the-worst-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/k9GHNvf

No comments:

Post a Comment