Sunday, March 13, 2022

NSV: to-go lady at my sushi place asked if i lost weight!

i’m documenting this because very few people have noticed my weight loss and it’s been a hard week not binging. i went to my favorite sushi place that i haven’t been to in several weeks and the to-go lady that usually serves me asked if i’ve lost weight 🥺🥺 i haven’t had very many people notice my weight loss so far. i’ve lost 30 pounds so far (which is huge for me) but i’ve been stuck at 215 for over a month now. it’s such a reassuring feeling that it’s noticeable. for a while i was discouraged because i felt like it wasn’t noticeable at all.

even though my weight loss is stalling for right now, i feel so glad to be maintaining and not gaining.

making small choices daily has helped me so much. instead of two sushi rolls today i got one.

congrats to me!

submitted by /u/Commercial_Pin1909
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8yrv1X6

No comments:

Post a Comment