Thursday, March 17, 2022

actually seeing a difference is so motivating

i'm nowhere near where i want to be, but the progress i've made with my weight loss is getting more and more noticeable. parts of my body are disappearing and i'm starting to have a neck again. it's not only the changes to my body that are noticeable, either. my diet is surprising even to me these days. i'm not buying junk the way i used to at all and it's finally dawned on me that a chocolate bar is an appropriate serving size, not an entire box of chocolates. and even then, it shouldn't be eaten every day. as i limit my intake, i'm getting sensitive about spiking my blood sugar and if it happens, it's all i can do to stay awake when i crash. i love that my body has gotten so sensitive.

that being said, tomorrow is my birthday and i know there's going to be cake and that's fine. i also work tomorrow and have a 45 minute lunch, but when i got home late today, i wasn't feeling motivated about packing anything. i used my birthday as an excuse for going out to lunch instead. i then thought of the way a sandwich on my homemade bread with an orange, an apple and water would make me feel versus a fast food lunch and a soda. also, i looked in the mirror while i was changing my shirt, and saw something new about my gut from a different angle that i liked. i went and packed my lunch. i don't want to spoil any of this progress.

submitted by /u/nobodynewknew
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7BdHVEz

No comments:

Post a Comment