Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Losing muscle weight

I'm a male age 44, current weight is 176, BMI is 26 and I need to lose about 30 lb to get to ideal weight.

Recently I started one meal a day and it's working great. I'm running 3-6 miles per day as well.

The only thing I'm a little nervous about is I'm losing almost 1 pound every single day. I'm a strict 1500 cal max diet.

I feel fine, energy is good. But I'm worried that losing 1 pound per day might make me lose muscle and I don't want that to happen because it will make my legs weaker so I cant run as fast.

I have plenty of fat I need to burn, I'm not exactly skinny but does having rapid weight loss make me lose muscle mass too?

submitted by /u/platon20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vyutZl1

No comments:

Post a Comment