Wednesday, March 23, 2022

NSV: When you thought you binged but you actually only ate at maintenance

Is anyone else at that stage in their weight loss journey where they are starting to redefine feelings of fullness and hunger?

I feel like I've made a breakthrough!

Today, I had takeout for dinner as a treat, and ate a pre-prepared lunch as usual. I felt stuffed! Based on relative portion sizes, and my feeling of fullness, I assumed this was my "cheat" day. It felt like I had eaten a ton of calories.

However, after carefully adding up the calories, it came to a grand total of... 1800 kcal! AKA my maintenance amount! (if I factor in light exercise)

Wow - I feel like I'm finally getting to the stage where I'm no longer sure I could physically binge eat if I wanted to, and boy, does it feel nice.

Anyone had a similar breakthrough experience?

submitted by /u/Minimum_Eff0rt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zWwGnMB

No comments:

Post a Comment