Monday, March 28, 2022

Super Weird Question About Laughing After Weight Loss

I'm a 6 foot (183 cm) male in my late 30s, and I started around 317 pounds (144 kg). After about a year and a half of effort and vigilance, I'm now maintaining around 145 pounds (65 kg). I'm working on gaining muscle, and it's coming along (slowly but surely).

The benefits of losing this weight are so numerous I can't even list them all here. I had been obese my entire life, so I had no idea that I could feel as good as I do now.

But there has been one significant change that has bothered me a little bit. When I was big, I had an easy, self-sustaining laugh. A belly laugh, I guess (I had a huge gut). It was easy to laugh and easy to keep the laugh going.

Now that I'm smaller and my stomach is flat, I find it much harder to keep my laugh going. I used to laugh for long periods, easily, and now it's much harder to keep that rolling laugh going. Sorry, I'm doing a really bad job of explaining this, I think.

Anyway, for anyone else that has lost significant weight, did you find it more difficult to laugh after losing your belly?

submitted by /u/xjrqh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6Fak3z1

No comments:

Post a Comment