Monday, March 28, 2022

what am i doing wrong

sorry for the long post but i really need some advice.

started my weight loss journey in december 2021, weighed 63kg as 5ft tall, 20 y/o female. i realized i used to binge eat alot and eat when i was bored/stressed with no knowledge of CICO and was not moving my body enough, i felt v weak and lethargic all the time. i decided to improve myself and calculated my tdee, i kept maintaining the calories suggested to me, while focusing more on eating protein because i started strength training. fast forward to now, march 2022, i weigh between 57-58 kg and even with a reduced calorie intake according to my tdee, i am not losing weight. currently i am eating around 1450-1400 calories. this value was suggested to me by tdee calculator but my calorie counting app suggests i eat 1200 calories ( but theres no way i want to do that at any point because i doubt its safe) my goal weight is between 53-55kg but im not sure why im not losing weight. ive been this weight since February and even with consistent strength training and making sure i walk atleast 4-5km everyday, im not seeing progress. my body definitely looks different and more toned and have dropped some inches around my waist, also i feel much more energetic, stronger and healthier but i would like to know what i can do to lose more weight. i am not in my luteal phase currently, so idk if i can blame this on water retention or period related bloating. i do tend to struggle alot before my period esp because of the increased number on the scale (it was 60-61kg for a few days) my body is also showing some kind of resistance to losing weight because i have been getting sick alot more recently and more prone to flu etc eventho i take vitamin c supplements everyday. i feel very demotivated and confused :( pls help

submitted by /u/Superb_Spot8013
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OjSCBa0

No comments:

Post a Comment