Saturday, March 19, 2022

Need a sounding board…

Hi guys! Newbie here.

I started my weight loss journey in January. Overall, I do feel better these days, more energy, etc. However, I can’t help but to feel stuck.

I started in January at 199 pounds, I’m now at 192 (sometimes fluctuating to 195). The progress there isn’t visible other than definition in the arms + legs. While it’s great, my biggest reason to lose the weight is to see my disproportionately large stomach go down.

I don’t track calories (I find that to be a slippery slope for myself). I just focus on portions + my protein / carb ratio.

In terms of exercise, I find myself at the gym almost daily. Sometimes for a mild treadmill incline walk, but most days for an interval walk/run paired with weight machines at the end.

I’m clearly eager. Do I get more serious about calories? Do I push myself harder at the gym? Advice/encouragement would be rad.

Xx Thanks guys

P.S I can add photos if that’s helpful

submitted by /u/Accomplished_Sky_323
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rjcofxw

No comments:

Post a Comment