Saturday, March 19, 2022

Stagnant weight loss then rapid drop? (25M, SW: 298, CW: 273)

Hi everyone. I started the weight loss process about two months ago and it was going pretty well up until about two weeks ago when I hit 278 lbs. My loss started to plateau and I stayed within a 1 lb range of 278 for that time. I was disappointed in this stagnation because I was eating at 1800-1900 calories a day which is well below my TDEE.

Then, yesterday morning, I weighed myself and I had dropped to 275.6. I weighed myself again today and clocked in at 273. So, I'm curious, what could be the cause of this plateau and then sudden dip? Any suggestions for maintaining a steadier weight loss? I expect my weight to go up tomorrow due to water weight fluctuations but a 5-pound drop in two days after two weeks of nothing still seems weird.

For further context: I've been eating the same thing basically every day and I believe that I am counting my calories correctly since I'm taking nutrition information from labels and using a food scale. My diet is fairly high in sodium which I've heard can impact water weight retention so I thought it'd be worth a mention.

submitted by /u/Andurlione
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AUEXQB9

No comments:

Post a Comment