Friday, March 18, 2022

binge eating after exercise

Hey. I'm trying to help my weight loss with workouts like running or push-ups at home and downloaded some workout applications and do one about everyday but when I exercise, I always end up binge eating at the end of the day. Which makes me feel extremely bad. Usually I eat between 800 to 1300 calories a day(I'm a female, height 158 weight 57) but after exercise, I usually plan to not eat for 2-3 hours then eat an egg or potato but when I eat my egg/potato, I don't stop there. I have gained about 3 kilos after the first morning I went running. What should I do to stop that? I'm suffering depression and really need a weight loss and exercise(I joined a gym gonna start from next week) but if I keep binge eating it won't end at all well.

submitted by /u/the_poorest_pluto
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NU1l6tA

No comments:

Post a Comment