Tuesday, March 15, 2022

SHITS HARD YALL!

Just wanted to share my thoughts- I think one of the reasons weight loss / eating right is so difficult is because you HAVE to eat. You maybe able to eat one meal a day, you may be able to starve yourself for a few days, but you can't ever STOP eating if you want to be alive.

I stopped biting my nails recently. I stopped smoking as much cannabis. I completely stopped smoking nicotine. I am struggling SO FUCKING HARD with letting go of food! Bc every. damn. day. I have to make/buy something. Every damn day I have to make a decision or choice, usually more than once a day at that! Its not something you can hide from.

So if youre doing it, done it, or even just TRYING- GOOD FOR YOU!! YOU KEEP GOING! You got this!!!!! One day at a time!

submitted by /u/Klutzy-Substance8862
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NzKBWAr

No comments:

Post a Comment