Sunday, March 13, 2022

Why did I lose so much this week and is it concerning?

Hi all. Started my journey early January. 23F, 5’7, SW: 165.2, CW: 152.6, GW: 145

I started my weight loss journey exactly 9 weeks ago and have been steadily losing between 0.5 lbs and 1.5 lbs every week. I weigh myself every day. This week, I lost 4.8 lbs and I have no idea why. I weighed myself every morning and went down between 0.5 and 1 pound every day.

I did not change my water intake (minimum 48 oz every day) or activity level. In fact, I decreased my exercise from running/strength training, to only walking between 30 minutes and 1.5 hours every day. I consumed a little less calories than previous weeks, averaging 1,500, but definitely not enough that it should result in that much of a loss. (As a note, I measure as much as I can but tend to overestimate if I don’t measure).

Is this concerning in any way? The only other thing I can think to add that might be relevant is that I had my period this week, but in previous months that did not affect my weight loss.

submitted by /u/CountNo3581
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XQ8fjiA

No comments:

Post a Comment