Thursday, March 10, 2022

first 30 days done!

Today is my 30th consecutive day of calorie counting! In those 30 days I went from just "doing my best" with logging to probably 95% accuracy by measuring everything out. And I lost about five pounds! I say about because my scale was v shittaytay and I just got a good new one two days ago. I'm doing 1460 cal a day and while there are days when I'm just starving (hello ovulation) most days its just the right amount.

My birthday is in early April so I told myself if I continue to be good with tracking and working out I will reward myself with a sports bra from Lululemon and some cute matching bottoms so I can have a cute work out set! And of course I am hoping I will be another 5 pounds lighter by then but I can already tell my weight loss is slowing down so I'm trying to not be attached to the idea.

Any ways I don't have a lot of folks to share my progress with so I thought I would post. Hope everyone is having an awesome and productive day today!

submitted by /u/psyorganism
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cumI0LP

No comments:

Post a Comment