Friday, March 11, 2022

I just had my first normal period in almost 2 years

Last week I crossed the border from obese to overweight. Since January 9 kg have freed themselves from my body. While it feels amazing to pull my clothes in all directions possible to see where my body has shrunk, there is a weird serene and good feeling to notice a distinct "health change".

My periods have been irregular and often so ungenerous I've barely noticed them. But this particular week I've yet again been blessed with Satan's stomach cramps, back ache, and such a steady flow that I feel like Moses parting the Red Sea whenever I flush the toilet.

Although I despise everything about my monthly cycle, especially since I'm never going to have children, it feels amazing that my body is working as it should. It's such a distinct change and it's all because of the weight loss. It's proof and further motivation of the health benefits that my weight loss journey will have.

submitted by /u/Kissegrisen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GQ3exjm

No comments:

Post a Comment